The 9th UK Social Networks Conference will be held in Greenwich, London, June 27-29th 2013. This is a lively, multi-disciplinary, annual event, with participation from across Europe and beyond and a vibrant social programme. The venue is the superb, baroque maritime campus of the University of Greenwich.
Conference Website: http://www2.gre.ac.uk/about/schools/business/services/events/events/current/nusnc
Call for papers
We invite submissions of extended abstracts on theories, methods, or applications of social network analysis.
Topics include, but are not limited to:
• Policy, political and governance networks
• Business and organisational networks
• Knowledge, innovation and communication networks
• Interlocking directors and elite networks
• Economic and entrepreneurial networks
• Citations and scientific networks
• Social capital, brokerage and structural holes
• Models of network analysis
• Geographical networks
• Theory of relational sociology
• Cross-sectional and longitudinal network datasets
• Computational models and agent-based simulations of networks
• Information diffusion and innovation through social networks
• Online communities and social networking
• Methods for interrupting clandestine and terrorist networks
• Epidemiological networks
• Professional practice in network analysis.
Deadline for submissions: 19 April, 2013.
Bruce and Dimitris